Nicole from behindthese-walls sent me the necklace and bracelet to review. Everything on her blogshop is handmade. She is also sponsoring today's giveaway.
Below are pictures I took and Nicole's description of each piece:
Thanks for naming this bracelet after me!
This bracelet is a sweet, simple and yet beautiful bracelet for any girl. Made with rhodium chains, a cute key charm and a 10mm Crystallized Swarovski Indigo Heart, this bracelet is truly a piece to have for any occasion.
When 2 Hearts Become 1 Necklace
This simple necklace is made up of rhodium chains and elements, along with two leaf bails and a Crystallized 14mm Swarovski Heart in Rose and another 10mm Swarovski Heart in Fuchsia. This necklace is a must have for girls who love pink and it helps to bring out that sweet innocence in you.
Aren't these cute?
I would compare the quality of these pieces to Forever 21 jewelry.
If you would like to see more of Nicole's handmade jewelry, click here.
Want to win a Marie Bracelet?
Here are ways to enter and leave separate comments for each entry.
1. Mandatory: Must be a public follower of All Things Marie using Google Friend Connect & leave me your email address. 1 entry
2. Mandatory: Must be a public follower of behindthese-walls using Google Friend Connect +1
3. Follow All Things Marie on Twitter. +1
4. Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link below. +1
5. Blog about this giveaway, use the last picture above, and remember to include a link. +1
This giveaway is open internationally and ends May 15, 2011. 11:59pm PST.