Are you looking to get your name out in the world of blogging by publishing a guest post? Well, I can help you.
We all need to start from somewhere, and this is why I am accepting blog posts from new budding writers. However, there are a couple of guidelines you’ll need to follow.
Guest Post Guidelines
Here we go:
- First off, I only accept articles written in English. My audience speaks English and thus the language is the best way to reach them.
- Your content should be focused on beauty and lifestyle topics. You can browse the previous posts on this site to find out the topics that I enjoy covering. Generally, I blog about hair styles, beauty products, DIY crafts and mommy stuff (I’m a young mom!)
- Your article should be not published anywhere. Also, when the article is published on this blog, you promise not to republished it elsewhere on the internet.
- Your article should be written in good grammar and should not be plagiarized.
- Please note that I do not pay for guest posts. However, you can promote your blog in the author byline or the content of the article where it makes sense.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please contact me here. Indicate “Guest Post” in the subject line to make our work easier.
Looking forward to connecting with some of you amazing readers!